Nature is Mathematical, but Why?
Richard Feynman, a Nobel Prize winner for quantum electrodynamics, said,
“Why nature is mathematical is a mystery...The fact that there are rules at all is a kind of miracle.“
Watch the videos:
- “The Laws of Physics Impact Space Travel”: https://youtu.be/nfZ12UGiisM
- “The Four Fundamental Forces of Nature”: https://youtu.be/yhG_ArxmwRM
The Mysterious Fine Structure Constant – The Number 137
It is a mysterious number according to world renowned scientists. It is a number embedded in the bible, in the laws of science, and in the world around us.
The fine structure constant has mystified scientists since the 1800s. Some believe that the number 1/137 might hold a clue to a Grand Unified Theory of everything. But where did it come from? Why is it there?
“It has been a mystery ever since it was discovered more than fifty years ago, and all good theoretical physicists put this number up on their wall and worry about it. Immediately you would like to know where this number for a coupling comes from: is it related to p or perhaps to the base of natural logarithms? Nobody knows. It’s one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics: a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man. You might say the “hand of God” wrote that number, and “we don’t know how He pushed his pencil”. — R. P. Feynman, QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
>> Read more about the Fine Structure Constant 137 in our article: https://evidencetobelieve.com/why-the-mysterious-fine-structure-constant-137/
What does the Bible Say About the Laws of Nature?
- Gen 1:1 “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (the cosmos).”
- John 1: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.”
- Gen 1:3 “Then God said ‘Let there be light, and there was light”.
- 2 Cor 4:6 “For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”
- Heb 1:3: “who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power..”
- Col 1:16 “For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.