It is interesting to note that archaeology confirms the Bible in so many places. In fact, in a number of cases scientists used to think that because they had not yet discovered physical evidence that a certain tribe, or person, or place existed, that this ‘proved’ the Bible was false.
Fact is, time after time, the science of archaeology has discovered so much evidence supporting the Bible it is absolutely astounding!
- Where once scientists thought that a race called the Hittites never existed, later physical proof was found to the contrary – confirming the Bible
- Once scientists claimed that a Pontus Pilate never existed, yet later an inscription was unearthed that confirmed his existence
- The burial box of the ‘High priest’ Caiphus has been found, as well as what may turn out to be the box that contained the bones of James, the brother of Jesus!
In this section we will catalog articles and links that show time after time how science, and in particular archaeology, has confirmed God’s word the Bible.
- The Mesha Stele, or Moabite Stone – found in the sands of Jordan, confirms truth of scripture
- The Shroud of Turin – which may be the burial cloth of Jesus
- Failed Attempt to Reproduce the Shroud – Again another failure
- Earliest Images of the Apostles – on a cave in Rome
- The James Ossuary – a box which may have contained the bones of the bother of Jesus!
- The ‘Lost Tomb’ of Jesus – but is it, really?
- A ‘Gospel of Judas’ – ancient yes, but authentic? Not likely.
- Has the Real Mount Sinai Been Discovered in Saudi Arabia? – read and watch the video! (NEW!)
Photo by James Wheeler on Pexels.com